When you work for IBA, you’re a part of more than just a team, you’re part of our family, and our doors are always open. We trust you to do your job without constantly watching over your shoulder, or micromanaging your clients. We work together, we play together.
We succeed together.
Executive Risk Manager - Sales
This position is only for the elite sales professional committed to entrepreneurship and long-term opportunity.
Is our firm the right fit for you?
- Career/Family Balance
- We want your work to compliment your life and your life to enhance your work. Our culture is designed for those who enjoy and appreciate a work/life balance.
- Sales Focused Culture
- Our business model will provide you with the proper resources which will allow you to focus on the career tasks you enjoy as a sales professional and eliminate the unproductive, non-revenue generating activities.
- Professional Growth
- Our firm offers support for business development. We understand the obstacles and pit-falls an independent agent will face. We will help clear the path so you can sustain long-term growth and profitability.
Is this career the right fit for you?
- Challenge and pressure are the norm. Problems may be situational, factual, or people-based. Solving them involves analysis, creativity, and working with others.
- In dealing with other people; poise, confidence, and influence are required. A confident & animated communication style is essential. However, it is still important to be attentive to how the message is being received, as stimulating and motivating others is important. Confidence in solutions, even when faced with strong opposition, is required. Persistence in achieving results is necessary.
- The focus of the job is the reaching of goals while keeping an eye on the detail. There is much freedom in this position, which requires independence and self-reliance in setting priorities and determining objectives. This broadly focused job requires an individual who is concerned with both the strategies involved in reaching goals while also continuing to meet the needs of their clients.
- This career opportunity comes with truly limitless earning potential. As an Independent Agent, you will be in a position to create long-term wealth between 2 key factors:
- Commission on new account acquisition
- Commission from renewal premiums
- Based on the systems, technologies, and resources provided, our average insurance agent will earn up to $100,000.00 to $125,000.00 in annual income by the end of 5 years. In addition, our agents have zero overhead, operating expenses, nor cost of staff and office space. All necessary resources are provided by IBA.
What do we offer?
- Excellent Commission Structures
- We want you to earn as much as you desire
- Unparalleled Support & Resources
- File processing and support
- In-house marketing team
- Trained service support staff to care for your clients
- A Philosophy That Truly Eliminates Non-Revenue Generating Tasks
- Focus on what you do best – SELL
- A Proven Business Model That Has Withstood the Test of Time
- Over 30 years of proven success to accelerate the growth of your business
Commercial Lines Account Manager
The Account Manager is responsible for the day to day account management of commercial client accounts.
The Account Manager will work with the Agency sales & service team in the following functions:
- Prepare new business and renewal submissions to be forwarded to insurance carriers for quoting
- Compare quotes & coverage, prepare a marketing spreadsheet with the best options for the customer
- Prepare new lines of business for existing clients and renewal proposals when needed
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of claims or services needed
- Read and verify policies for accuracy
- Read policy contracts to ensure customer has adequate coverage
- Analyze coverage and make recommendations of additional coverage that may benefit client
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, and/or arrange for billing
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken utilizing agency management system
- Responsible for becoming familiar with each insurance carriers’ product lines, underwriting process & websites
- Work with processing team that issues certificates of liability, orders changes, reviews endorsements and audits for clientele
- Observe and comply with all Independent Brokers Agency policies and procedures
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong computer skills showing proficiency in Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and Google Docs
- Minimum 5 years in Insurance Account Management
- Missouri Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, and ability to quickly diagnose critical issues
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Not be afraid to pick up the phone and talk to clients and carriers
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Health Benefits
Independent Brokers Agency, LLC is proud to be an EEO employer.